60-85 Days — These vibrant beauties are the epitome of Southern charm. With their glossy skin and sweet flavor, they add a burst of color and taste to any dish. Whether you stuff them, sauté them, or enjoy them fresh, they'll surely become the belle of your culinary ball.
Tender Bell Peppers: Start pepper seeds indoors about 8-10 weeks before the last frost date. Transplant them outside after the danger of frost has passed. Space the plants about 18-24 inches apart. Peppers typically mature in 60-85 days.
Packet: approximately 15 seeds
Follow Us EVERYWHERE @GardeningUnderInfluence
Terms of Service
Note: IMPORTANT: I am not responsible for buyer germination success, seeds have been tested.
1. Any and all claims made through USPS must be made by the buyer, our company will assist you with any claim as much as we are able. The final responsibility relies with the buyer.
2. We are not responsible for any error on the carriers fault- crushed package, lost package, delayed package or any other case that might arise. Once the package leaves our facility the liability is on the buyer.
3. Any problem you have with the package needs to be reported to me within 24 hours of the delivered time stamp from USPS.
4. When purchasing from us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you understand the inherent risk of having living plants shipped to you in the mail. Leaves do get damaged, some roots will have die off, this is all normal when shipping plants. Our company will be here to assist you in any if you need help acclimating your new plant.
5. Plant might be a little smaller/bigger, more or less full, longer or shorter but we do our best to make it similar to the listing photos.
6. These terms are final as soon as the package has been shipped through USPS and the tracking number has been created and scanned into the system.
7. You are agreeing to these terms if you make a purchase through my shop.