Sturdy stems with 3-4" blooms. Valentine blooms later than Buttercream by approximately 10 days, making it a good choice for sowing at the same time for succession harvest of light yellow blooms. Valentine's stems are stronger, and petals are shorter rounder, and more lemon-yellow in color than Buttercream's very pale blooms. Stem length is 25-45".
Day-neutral. Bears pollen; good for bee forage. Branching. Fleuro select quality award winner. Ht. 55-60".
Normal Packet: 20 seeds
Test Packet: 5 Seeds
Follow Us on Instagram, TikTok and Youtube
Terms of Service
Note: IMPORTANT: I am not responsible for buyer germination success, seeds have been tested.
1. Any and all claims made through USPS must be made by the buyer, our company will assist you with any claim as much as we are able. The final responsibility relies with the buyer.
2. We are not responsible for any error on the carriers fault- crushed package, lost package, delayed package or any other case that might arise. Once the package leaves our facility the liability is on the buyer.
3. Any problem you have with the package needs to be reported to me within 24 hours of the delivered time stamp from USPS.
4. When purchasing from us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you understand the inherent risk of having living plants shipped to you in the mail. Leaves do get damaged, some roots will have die off, this is all normal when shipping plants. Our company will be here to assist you in any if you need help acclimating your new plant.
5. Plant might be a little smaller/bigger, more or less full, longer or shorter but we do our best to make it similar to the listing photos.
6. These terms are final as soon as the package has been shipped through USPS and the tracking number has been created and scanned into the system.
7. You are agreeing to these terms if you make a purchase through my shop.