Introducing our 3-year-old bare root Niagara Grapes, a premium vine with exceptional growing qualities that are sure to delight both amateur and seasoned gardeners alike.
These Niagara Grapes thrive in growing zones 5-9, making them suitable for a variety of climates. Their adaptability allows them to flourish in regions with both warm and cooler temperatures. The Niagara Grapes are known for their outstanding sweet and tart flavor, making them perfect for fresh eating, juicing, winemaking, or making preserves. This variety traces its lineage to the esteemed Concord Grape, known for its rich heritage and exceptional taste.
When planting Niagara Grapes, ensure the soil is well-drained and receives ample sunlight. This vine benefits from a sturdy trellis or support system to allow for adequate growth and productivity. It is recommended to plant the bare root vine in early spring, providing it with proper care such as regular watering and pruning for optimal growth.
With proper care and nurturing, expect to enjoy a bountiful harvest of Niagara Grapes in the late summer to early fall. These delectable grapes will bring a touch of sweetness to your garden and culinary creations.
Planting the Niagara Grapes is a rewarding endeavor, offering a delightful addition to your garden or vineyard and providing a plentiful harvest for years to come.
Follow Us EVERYWHERE @GardeningUnderInfluence
Terms of Service
Note: IMPORTANT: I am not responsible for buyer germination success, seeds have been tested.
1. Any and all claims made through USPS must be made by the buyer, our company will assist you with any claim as much as we are able. The final responsibility relies with the buyer.
2. We are not responsible for any error on the carriers fault- crushed package, lost package, delayed package or any other case that might arise. Once the package leaves our facility the liability is on the buyer.
3. Any problem you have with the package needs to be reported to me within 24 hours of the delivered time stamp from USPS.
4. When purchasing from us you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and you understand the inherent risk of having living plants shipped to you in the mail. Leaves do get damaged, some roots will have die off, this is all normal when shipping plants. Our company will be here to assist you in any if you need help acclimating your new plant.
5. Plant might be a little smaller/bigger, more or less full, longer or shorter but we do our best to make it similar to the listing photos.
6. These terms are final as soon as the package has been shipped through USPS and the tracking number has been created and scanned into the system.
7. You are agreeing to these terms if you make a purchase through my shop.