50 Days-70 Days — Edible wildflowers have become increasingly popular in the culinary world, so why not grow your own? This mixture contains 16 flowers that are perfect for garnishing your favorite dishes and putting in salads, as well as brightening up your landscape with their gorgeous blooms!
A mixture of annuals and perennials, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated. These mixed edible flower seeds are i ideal for planting all over America.
There is a variety of tasty edibles included with the Edible Flower Seed Mixture. All of these flowers are fragrant, colorful and flavorful additions to your garden. This seed mixture includes:
- Borage Borago officinalis - cucumber-like flavor;
- Cilantro Coriandrum sativum - tangy, fresh flavor and aroma
- Nasturium Tropaeolum majus - bright yellow, orange and red blooms have a spicy, pepper-like flavor
- Calendula Calendula officinalis - yellow orange flower and a mild, peppery flavor
- Cornflower Centaurea cyanus - bright blue flower and mild taste
- Dianthus Wee Willie Dianthus barbatus - tiny pink flower with a clove like flavor; onion-flavored Chives
- Lemon Mint Monarda citriodora - strong mint flavor
- Pansy, also called Johnny Jump-up Viola tricolor - brightly colored flowers and a mild, slightly sweet flavor;
- Lavender Hyssop Agastache foeniculum - nice licorice-flavored flower
- English Daisy Bellis perennis - a lovely flower with a sweet, mild flavor.
How to Grow Edible Flower Mixture
Prepare fertile, well-drained soil. Sow seeds in summer, or in spring after the last frost in a sunny location. Keep the soil moist. Fertilize as needed. These varieties can grow in almost any area, the annuals will reseed, and the perennials will last for years. Harvest at anytime. You’ll love these in salads and as garnish.
.5 grams (over 150+ seeds)